Jacob told me this morning that he really wanted to go for a walk and take pictures of nature. The best "nature" we have around here is the pond, so we set out after lunch to find some.
Austin made sure we got a picture of this goose and all his ladies. He hisses at you if you come near!
Jacob Says:
"We just went on a nature hunt and then we found a lot of seeds and then we put them on a chart. We just love seeds planted. We just love to see all the nature and the stuff of beauty and the stuff of coolness."
Emma Says:
"I love because we got seeds and the other seeds and I love every seed we picked. I love everything. Ducks was my favorite part."
Austin Says:
"I love because we got seeds and the other seeds and I love every seed we picked. I love everything. Ducks was my favorite part."
Austin Says:
"I liked the geese the best."
No comments:
Post a Comment