It's just a little two stroke engine and I had to do all the work to install it. The instructions for the install stink so it took a lot of time to try and figure it out, but I got it going. It does about 30mph with my big butt on it. When Dillon and Devin get on it it probably does 40mph. Dillon took it for a ride on Thursday morning. When he rode back into the cul-de-sac he does a triple fist pump because he dug it so much. I had to tell him to slow down a little because he screamed up into the driveway and barely got it stopped before hitting the van in the garage, crazy kid.
Tell us more about it!! I love the name of the bike. That is so cool.
ReplyDeleteIt's just a little two stroke engine and I had to do all the work to install it. The instructions for the install stink so it took a lot of time to try and figure it out, but I got it going. It does about 30mph with my big butt on it. When Dillon and Devin get on it it probably does 40mph. Dillon took it for a ride on Thursday morning. When he rode back into the cul-de-sac he does a triple fist pump because he dug it so much. I had to tell him to slow down a little because he screamed up into the driveway and barely got it stopped before hitting the van in the garage, crazy kid.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool project and how fun for you guys! I like the name too!
ReplyDelete